MUSIC LIBRARY - USAGE POLICY:
Music Library is the source for great music which is free to download and to use for independent Creators and their UGC (User Generated Content) on YouTube & Twitch and Social Media. For more info watch our video with FAQs: Music Library FAQS – Usage Policy
It is No Copyright Music, Royalty Free Music and VLOG Music for YouTube Creators, Weddings Photographers, Image Film Creators, Designers to showcase their creation process, Slideshow / Family Videomakers, Drone Filmmakers.
– You MUST add in your video description box: the producer social links 1:1 as given in our video.
– You MUST add the video link of our video from where you got this info and download link.
– You MUST contact the artist directly for usdage of music in commercial projects or huge concepts for audio-visual content.
– You can NOT claim the music as your own.
– You can NOT remix, distribute, use it in own music works or sell the music anywhere.
– You can NOT use the music without giving any credits in the video description.
– You can NOT remove or add parts from/to the credits.
– You can NOT set your video for Content ID and can NOT claim copyright or ownership of that track or video you submitted in your channel.
– If you fail to follow the Usage Policy, you get a video strike or copyright claim.
– If you want to us the music in films, games, TV programs/commercials you have to connect to the artist directly.
– If you have questions please send us an email and we will help you within 24 hours: email@example.com